Below is a visualization and description of some of the most significant incidents of political violence in Nigeria from February 2 to 8, 2019. This update also represents violence related to Boko Haram in Cameroon, Chad, and Niger. These incidents will be included in the Nigeria Security Tracker.
- February 2: Election-related violence resulted in one death in Sagbama, Bayelsa.
- February 2: Election-related violence resulted in two deaths in Ibarapa Central, Oyo.
- February 2: Nigerian soldiers killed four Boko Haram militants in Abadam, Borno.
- January 27–February 3: Reporting on the week's activities, Nigerian troops claimed to have killed nine bandits in and around Birnin Magaji, Zamfara.
- February 4: Nigerian troops inflicted "heavy casualties" (estimated at twenty) on Boko Haram in Yunusari, Yobe.
- February 4: Bandits killed one and kidnapped one in Gusau, Zamfara.
- February 4: Bandits killed fourteen and abducted six (who were later freed) in Gusau, Zamfara.
- February 4: Bandits killed eleven in Bukkuyum, Zamfara.
- February 4: Boko Haram killed six in Madagali, Adamawa.
- February 4: Nigerian troops killed three herdsmen in Guma, Benue.
- February 8: Election-related violence resulted in one death in Ifedore, Ondo.
- February 8: Boko Haram killed three Nigerian soldiers at a military base in Mafa, Borno.